7 October - 26 November 2021
- This event has passed.
Al-Azraq Farm Tour
October 16, 2021
This farm tour takes you to the not widely known north eastern rural part of Jordan called Azraq which is known for the Azraq Wetlands Nature Reserves. Al-Zyoud Automatic Olive Oil Mill has been operating a farm and a mill since 1993 and has the capacity to produce over seven tons of high standard Olive Oil per hour.
The Mill`s quality has continuously improved from 1993 to 2006 when a second branch of production was established, thanks to, amongst others, the high quality of Italian equipment used. The Al-Zyoud Brothers are highly trained with excellent experience in the field of Olive Oil production and highly motivated to uphold the international standard the company adheres to which resulted in winning multiple awards.
· Dubai OOC 2021 extra virgin olive oil (Gold medal)
· New York IOOC 2021 extra virgin olive oil (Gold medal)
· Canada IOOC extra virgin olive oil (Gold medal)
· LIOOC extra virgin olive oil (Gold medal)
· Olive Japan IOOC 2021 (Silver medal)
· Dubai OOC 2021early harvest 2021 (Silver medal)
Departure from Amman by own transportation
Meeting point at JOPEA office at 10 am
Price 14 JD per person including taxes
- Harvesting experience and tour of the mill
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Water, Coffee, Tea, Juices
- Light lunch
- Olive Oil present to take home