7 October - 26 November 2021
- This event has passed.
Ma’an Farm Tour
October 23, 2021
AlToor For Olive Oil products was established as a member of Aljazy group in 2002. The name was inspired by beautiful mountain, rich with olive trees,
The olives are hand-picked and carefully selected from the Al-Jazi Family’s groves of Al Hussainha, a tiny village in the South of Jordan (Ma’an). The families of this village have cared for and harvested the olives for centuries, making oil for their personal use and livelihood. The result, Altoor, is a premium extra virgin olive oil of the finest quality nature has to offer.
AlToor farm is host to more than 12000 trees located at 1080m above sea level. The altitude and the resulting differentiation of temperature between day and night, offer a perfect atmosphere for the different types of olive trees to grow strongly and productively. The factory building was designed and implemented according to the international specification for food factories, and contains all the facilities and services to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· FolsOlei 2021 a guide to the world of extra virgin olive oil
· Dubai Olive Oil competition
· London international olive oil competition
· Japan international olive oil competition
· Canada international olive oil competition
Departure from Amman by own transportation
Meeting point at JOPEA office at 10 am
Price 14 JD per person including taxes
- Harvesting experience and tour of the mill
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Water, Coffee, Tea, Juices
- Light lunch
- Olive Oil present to take home
Call 078 792 9292 for more information